MetFilm School is one of Europe’s largest film schools. Based at Prime Studios, we deliver undergraduate programmes in Content, Media and Film Production and Acting for Screen, alongside specialist postgraduate programmes in Screenwriting, Cinematography, and Directing. Our educational philosophy is defined by the unique and multiple ways in which we bring education and the creative industries together through pedagogy, production, and partnerships.
Please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetFilm School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults with care and support needs and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to Right to Work and Enhanced DBS checks.
MetFilm School is committed to providing and supporting an inclusive environment that promotes equality and diversity and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Met Film School’s operation is supported by professionals within its Administration, Operations, Admissions, Marketing and Finance departments. If you are interested in being kept on file and contacted if employment opportunities arise in these departments please forward your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch if any relevant opportunities arise at the school.
- ADMISSIONS EXECUTIVE – LEEDS
- BA ACTING FOR SCREEN PROGRAMME LEADER – LEEDS
- BA CONTENT, MEDIA AND FILM PRODUCTION – LEVEL LEADER & TUTOR – LEEDS
- KIT ROOM AND OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – LEEDS
- MA FILMMAKING LEVEL LEADER AND TUTOR – LEEDS
- RECEPTIONIST AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – LEEDS
- REGULAR TUTORS – LEEDS
- STUDENT SUPPORT OFFICER – LEEDS
- TEACHING ASSISTANTS – LEEDS