OPEN DAYS CALENDAR
POSTGRADUATE VIRTUAL OPEN EVENING
- Thursday 1 October (6-8pm BST) –
UNDERGRADUATE VIRTUAL OPEN EVENINGS
- BA Practical Filmmaking and ScreenSpace
Wednesday 28 October (6-8 pm GMT) –
- BA Screen Acting
Thursday 29 October (6-8 pm GMT) –
PAST OPEN EVENTS
Watch the presentation and read the Q&As now:
Open events offer you the chance to meet us first-hand. They are designed to help you decide if MetFilm School is the place for you. While we are under current restrictions in the UK, our Open Days will be virtual. We will list upcoming dates here on the Open Days page, but if you have any further questions regarding upcoming events, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Higher Education & Industry Fairs
We attend a number of student fairs throughout the year, both in the UK and internationally. For more information on where we will be visiting, click here.
A successful visit is all about the preparation. We recommend planning ahead by:
- Thoroughly checking out the courses you’re interested in (find the full prospectus with courses here).
- Getting a feel for the layout of the campus – make sure you give yourself enough time before or after the visit to take a look around Ealing to get a feel for the area.
- Really thinking about what you need answers to – some of the most common open day queries include: What are the entry requirements? What have previous students gone onto doing after graduation? Overall, come prepared and make sure you make the most of the evening.