ON-CAMPUS OPEN DAYS
MetFilm School Undergraduate Open Day – London
- Saturday 11 June, 9.30am-4.30pm BST, Ealing Studios –
MetFilm School Open Day – Berlin
- Monday 13 June, 4-6pm CEST –
MetFilm School General Summer Open Day – London
- Saturday 16 July, 9.30am-4pm BST, Ealing Studios –
VIRTUAL OPEN EVENTS
- New dates TBC
If you have any further questions about our events, please contact email@example.com.
A successful visit is all about preparation. We recommend planning ahead by:
- Thoroughly checking out the courses you’re interested in (find the full prospectus with courses here).
- Getting a feel for the layout of the campus – make sure you give yourself enough time before or after the visit to take a look around Ealing to get a feel for the area.
- Really thinking about what you need answers to – some of the most common open day queries include: What are the entry requirements? What have previous students gone onto doing after graduation? Overall, come prepared and make sure you make the most of the evening.
PLEASE NOTE There is no visitor parking available at Ealing Studios. Where possible, we advise attending via public transport or looking for appropriate public parking in advance.
PAST OPEN EVENTS
Watch the presentation and read the Q&As now:
Open Events offer you the chance to meet us first-hand. They are designed to help you decide if MetFilm School is the place for you. While we are under current restrictions in the UK, our Open Events will be virtual. We will list upcoming dates here on the Open Events page, but if you have any further questions regarding upcoming events, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Higher Education & Industry Fairs
We attend a number of student fairs throughout the year, both in the UK and internationally. For more information on where we will be visiting, click here.