Academic Board is the senior academic authority and guardian of academic standards and quality, reporting to the Board. The Academic Board has overall accountability for the development, management, oversight, monitoring, and quality of all education programmes across MetFilm School.
Its’ current membership is as follows:
- Director of MetFilm School, Chair
- Four Independent Members from other organisations
- Student/Deputy Student President
- Deputy Dean
- Principal of MetFilm School Berlin
- Principal of MetFilm School Leeds
- Head of Quality and Governance
- Head of Student Support & Administration
- Programme Team Representatives
Summaries of the Academic Board meetings can be accessed below.
Details of relevant discussions can be obtained as appropriate by writing to the MetFilm School Quality and Governance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.