Are you a MetFilm School BA or MA Graduate?
Have you loved your time at any of our schools and would you like to work with us? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to employ a talented team of the best of our community of Screen Creatives to work with us to represent MetFilm School throughout the year.
As a Student Outreach Ambassador, you will be part of a dynamic team that delivers practical and engaging workshops and support Outreach activity on and off campus.
Whilst working as a Student Outreach Ambassador you will also benefit from:
- Enhancing your CV with a broad range of employment experience
- Get training from a range of skilled professionals from our schools
- Develop a range of skills such as Presenting, Public Speaking and Delivering Practical Learning
- Opportunity to work flexibly and earn a generous wage
- Opportunities to network and have fun!
- A reference upon leaving the program
What will you be doing?
- You will be delivering workshops and presentations to a range of schools and colleges across the UK
- Representing MetFilm School at careers fairs, UCAS events and in other outreach events
For more information and to apply, click the links below:
Please return your completed pre-employment questionnaire to email@example.com.
All applicants are required to undergo a brief interview and full training.
Please note that this opportunity is currently only open to our BA and MA graduates who reside in the UK and as part of this role you will also be required to complete a DBS police check which we will facilitate for you.