METGO Festivals was launched to help students navigate the festival and commercial world of film to maximise opportunities for their films.
- It provides information and advice to Students and Graduates on film festival strategy and on the other opportunities for exhibiting their work, including the internet.
- In addition, a selection of films are identified annually that are seen to have uniquely strong elements to succeed critically or commercially and have their festival strategy directly managed by the MetGO Festival Coordinator.
Students have been selected at festivals including:
- BFI London Film Festival
- New York Film Festival
- East London Film Festival
- Lift-off International Film Festival
- The Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival
- Quinta Praia International Film Festival
- London Independent Festival
- Aesthetica Short Film Festival
- 20 MinMax Film Festival
- Sehsüchte International Film Festival
Below is some of our student projects, click on the videos to review their work. To view additional student projects, please click here.