Met Film School is a leading film, television, and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate and short courses across various craft areas. The school has campuses in London and Berlin.
- Met Film School’s London campus is based within the famous Ealing Studios, a thriving environment that in recent years has supported the creation of high-profile productions such as The Imitation Game, The Theory of Everything and Downton Abbey.
Met Film School operates alongside a professional production company – Met Film Production.
- Classes are led by award-winning professionals with numerous industry awards and nominations, including BAFTAs, Emmys and Oscars.
- On our courses you learn by doing. Participate in workshops, work within industry, attend masterclasses and turn your knowledge into practical experience.
- Met Film is the first film school in the UK to have an employment support team, MetGo, which connects students to opportunities within the screen industries.
- The school is assessed and recognised by leading bodies such as CILECT, QAA and Creative Skillset.