MetFilm School is a leading film, television, and online media school offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and short courses across various craft areas. The School has campuses in London, Leeds, and Berlin.
- MetFilm School London is based within the famous Ealing Studios, a thriving environment that in recent years has supported the creation of high-profile productions such as Black Mirror, The Imitation Game, The Theory of Everything, and Downton Abbey.
- MetFilm School London’s Full-Time Six-Month courses are delivered at Garden Studios – an innovative and sustainably focused film studio specifically designed to support the latest production technologies, situated five miles from the Ealing Studios campus.
- MetFilm School students are taught by award-winning professionals with numerous industry awards and nominations.
- On our courses, you learn by doing. Participating in workshops, working within the industry, attending Masterclasses, and turning your knowledge into practical experience.
- At MetFilm School London, students benefit from state of facilities and a unique partnership with Procam and Take 2, the exclusive external camera kit suppliers for all MetFilm School London courses.
- MetFilm School operates alongside, MetFilm Production, an award-winning feature film production company; and MetFilm Sales, a boutique international sales agency.
- MetFilm School is the first film school in the UK to have an employment support team, MetFilm Futures, which connects students to opportunities within the screen industries.
- The School is assessed and recognised by leading bodies such as CILECT, QAA and Creative Skillset.