MetFilm School is one of the UK’s largest film schools, with campuses in London and Berlin, based in the world-famous Ealing Film Studios, home to such blockbusters as ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘Dr Strange’. As a leading film school we are dedicated to connecting with schools and colleges across the UK and beyond, to inspire the next generation of screen creatives and educate potential students on how the industry works in film, television and online media. We hope that by engaging with you we can support your students to:
- Develop a better understanding of the creative industries.
- Gain insights into film, media, TV and online content creation.
- Understand what higher education and professional training means.
- Make more informed choices for their future.
Whether it’s arranging a group visit and tour of an iconic film studio in our London or Berlin campuses; or hearing from our Outreach Student ambassadors on their experiences in the industry or how they prepared their application and for their interview at MetFilm School; or if your students want to participate in a free workshop in how to make a film with their phone – we have something for everyone.
Connect today with our Outreach Team to discuss ways we work and what we can offer.
Schools Experience Day with Global Academy
To get the most from our outreach team and get access to a range of unique benefits why not become an exclusive MetFilm School Collaborative Partner. In addition to tours, presentations and attendance to your HE or careers events, your school partners have access to a number of exclusive benefits including:
- Virtual and face to face practical workshops
- Q&As with our Ambassadors who provide vital insight into the student journey and transition into industry
- Access to bursaries of up to 15%
- Free places on our weekend courses for agreement partner school staff (subject to availability)
- Screenings of our industry Masterclasses with guests including Bryan Cranston, Jack O Connell and ‘Harry Potter’ Director David Yates;
- Invitations to exclusive events including our industry-showcase event, the Smart Screen Creative Awards, an annual ceremony celebrating the ingenuity, passion and talent of our graduates and students. And much much more
Please contact email@example.com if you’d like to find out more and get involved.
We’re delighted to work with Met Film School to help prepare our students for careers in the creative media industry. Having such a high profile institution like Met Film School on our doorstep allows our media students the chance to explore routes into film and content. We look forward to doing more with Met Film School in the near future and developing our working relationship.
Head of External Relations and Careers
“Portland Place School have enjoyed it’s collaboration with The MetFilm School over the past eighteen months. Bina and her team have always been so hospitable to our students, allowing them to visit the school, take part in workshops and find out more about the film industry. Our students thoroughly enjoy everything about the MetFilm School and we look forward to hopefully continuing this ever developing relationship for years to come. Thank you to everyone at MetFilm!”
Teacher of Film, Media and Photography & Post 16 Adviser.
Portland Place School
“Logic has been working with Metfilm for the last two years. It is great to have such a resource and opportunity for our students to gain a real understanding of the opportunities within the film industry. We have been able to take groups of students to visit Metfilm and see a real studio in action and be able to talk to students and staff about the possibilities available to them; a great experience for our students and a real eye opener!”
Logic Studio School
Contact our Outreach Team to discuss ways we work and what we can offer and download our Outreach Prospectus.