The MetFilm School London, MA Film & Television Production Virtual Open Event took place on Tue 28 September, 6-8 pm. It provided those who took part with an introduction to MetFilm School’s MA Film and Television Production course in London, through a Zoom Webinar.
If you missed the event, we have included the presentation from the event below, as well as a transcript of the Q&A which followed.
Virtual Open Event – Presentation
Watch the MA Film & Television Production Open Event presentation now, comprising of:
- MetFilm School London Overview
- MA Film and Television Production at MetFilm School London – Course Leader, Justin Trefgarne
- How To Apply & Funding – Sam Cox, Head of Admissions, MetFilm School London
Virtual Open Event – Live Q&A session
Questions answered by:
- Justin Trefgarne – Course Leader, London
- Sam Cox – Head of Admissions, London