Met Film School presents the Brexit Storytelling Challenge
TURN YOUR IDEA INTO REALITY AND WIN A PLACE ON A MET FILM COURSE!
To whatever degree you are happy or sad about the outcome of the Brexit referendum, there is one thing that is incontrovertibly true – which is that Britain has wandered into unchartered waters.
Rather than dwell on this, we’d like to do something proactive and do what Met Film does best – make great content.
So we’ve decided to set ourselves, our alumni, students and prospective students a challenge… a Brexit Storytelling Challenge!
Here are the key points you need to know…
- We want you to create fun, thoughtful or challenging content about Brexit. Your pitch could be in the form of a script, PowerPoint presentation, video pitch or something else.
- We will choose the most interesting and original idea and will help you to bring it to life as a 1-2 minute video with a production budget of up to £2500. It could be a message of hope or it could be satire. It could even be both.
- Video storytelling has the power to challenge perspectives and to help society move on. Whether it’s by commenting on what’s happened, drawing attention to something inspiring that is happening, or telling a story that is inspired by your perspective, we are looking for aspirational and inspirational content.
- We’ll choose two winners: one from current or former Met students, one from creative storytellers outside of the Met Film School.
- Each winner will have the chance to turn their idea into reality, working with our production team, with up to a £2,500 production budget. They will also receive a place on a short course of their choice at Met, worth up to £4500, for themselves or a friend.
- Submit your idea between 1st – 31st August 2016
- The winner will be announced on the 14th September 2016