Met Film Creative are putting together a slate of online dramas to pitch to broadcasters,…
Do you want to change the world? Enter our Competition!
Do you want to change the world?
A place on our Part-Time Documentary Filmmaking course, taught by industry experts over 6 months, is also up for grabs at a value of £4,000.
How to Change the World chronicles the early beginnings of environmental charity Greenpeace, featuring never-seen-before footage from the charity’s archives.
Watch our video on the synergy between Met Film School students and How to Change the World:
How to Enter our competition
To be in with a chance of winning these great prizes, all you have to do is create a short film of 90 seconds or less, telling us what you’d change about the world, and how.
- The winning film will be judged and announced on the 7th September, and its maker will be awarded the VIP tickets and a voucher for our Part-Time Documentary Filmmaking course which is valid for up to 1 year from issue.
- You must be available to attend the premiere of How to Change the World, held in London on the evening of the 9th September. We’ll accept any digital format; you can use a smartphone, DSLR or whatever you have to hand.
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweeted to @MetFilmSchool with the hashtag #MetChangeTheWorld by 12pm (midday) on the 7th September.
Good luck and happy filming!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to be eligible to enter. The competition is open to Met Film School students, graduates and the general public.
- A judging panel will consist of representatives from Met Film Production and Met Film School.
- Winners will be announced on 7th Sept on Met Film School’s website.