#MetComedyChallenge – Make us laugh and win a place to study at Met Film School
Enter our #MetComedyChallenge for a chance to win a space on a Met Film School course (worth £10,000!)
- Create a short film (no longer than 1 minute in length) designed to make us laugh. It can be anything that you think is funny!
- Tweet us the video or a link to the video (@metfilmschool) including the hashtag: #metcomedychallenge
- Enter by 15th April for your chance to win.
Sounds easy right? Send us a video that you think will make us laugh and you could be studying on one of our programmes, including our Six-Month Practical Filmmaking course, a life-changing course which equips you with the skills needed to work in the film industry.
We will also invite the lucky shortlisted filmmakers to our Awards Ceremony held here in Ealing Studios! You’ll get the chance to meet our celebrity panel at the event- comedians Richard Herring and Ava Vidal. So get filming!
- All entries for the competition must be submitted by 15th April.
- Winners will be announced on 22nd April at our prize winners event held at Met Film School’s Ealing Studios campus.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be aged 14 or over to be eligible to enter.
- Entries to the competition will be closed after 11.59pm on 14th April.
- A judging panel will consist of industry professionals working within comedy and Met Film School Chief Operating Officer Neil Peplow and Director of Undergraduate programmes Lisa Neeley.