OPEN EVENTS 2021
MetFilm School Undergraduate Virtual Open Event – London and Leeds
- Tuesday 14 December, 5-7pm GMT –
PAST OPEN EVENTS
Watch the presentation and read the Q&As now:
- MetFilm School Leeds Open Day – October 2021
- Undergraduate Virtual Open Event – September 2021
- Postgraduate Virtual Open Event – May 2021
Open Events offer you the chance to meet us first-hand. They are designed to help you decide if MetFilm School is the place for you. While we are under current restrictions in the UK, our Open Events will be virtual. We will list upcoming dates here on the Open Events page, but if you have any further questions regarding upcoming events, please e-mail email@example.com.
Higher Education & Industry Fairs
We attend a number of student fairs throughout the year, both in the UK and internationally. For more information on where we will be visiting, click here.
A successful visit is all about preparation. We recommend planning ahead by:
- Thoroughly checking out the courses you’re interested in (find the full prospectus with courses here).
- Getting a feel for the layout of the campus – make sure you give yourself enough time before or after the visit to take a look around Ealing to get a feel for the area.
- Really thinking about what you need answers to – some of the most common open day queries include: What are the entry requirements? What have previous students gone onto doing after graduation? Overall, come prepared and make sure you make the most of the evening.
PLEASE NOTE There is no visitor parking available at Ealing Studios. Where possible, we advise attending via public transport or looking for appropriate public parking in advance.
Our address is 94–96 Kirkstall Rd, Leeds, LS3 1HD.