Funding Postgraduate Study:
For postgraduate students to be eligible for funding from Student Finance England, they must be studying on an eligible course at a provider registered with the Office for Students (OfS).
It’s common for postgraduates to help fund their studies by:
– Using savings
– Combining study with work
– Applying for financial help from some of the sources listed below
Postgraduate Loans from the UK Government for UK Students
- There is a new government loan available called the Postgraduate Loan. This can be used to fund up to £11,222* of your study. More information about this can be found here.
- Postgraduate Loan – Eligibility
- Postgraduate Loan – How and When to Apply
- Repaying a Postgraduate Loan:
- Postgraduate Loan – Frequently Asked Questions
*If the course starts on or after 1st August 2020
Other Sources of Postgraduate Funding
- Postgrad Solutions now offer 15 bursaries across a number of subject areas. Find out more
- Search for postgraduate funding on Hot Courses
- Search the Prospects website for postgraduate funding
- You can also browse funding options from various educational trusts via the Educational Grants Advisory Service (EGAS) website.