Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses MetFilm School London
Application & Enrolment
What are the entry requirements for Undergraduate Courses?
- All information on entry requirements and the application process for our BA course can be found here: https://www.metfilmschool.ac.uk/admissions/apply-ug-programmes/
What are the entry requirements for MA courses?
- All information on entry requirements and application processes for our MA courses can be found here: https://www.metfilmschool.ac.uk/admissions/apply-ma-programmes
- If you have any further enquiries regarding entry requirements and the application process for our accredited courses, please contact our Admissions Team on:
T:+44 (0)20 8280 9119
Short Courses MetFilm School London
How much does a short course at MetFilm School London cost?
- Course fees can vary depending on timing, duration, and craft type.
- Specific course fees are listed in the ‘Dates & Prices’ section of each course page.
When will the course take place?
- Most of our short courses have multiple intakes available for enrolment.
- All upcoming start dates for short courses are listed in the ‘Dates & Prices’ section of each course page.
What equipment will I use on the course?
- MetFilm School London has an on-site kit room allowing students access to industry standard equipment for training and project purposes.
- The level of access and the type of equipment used will vary depending on both craft area and course type.
- In addition to our in-house kit, MetFilm School London and Procam have recently agreed a unique partnership, that will allow students access to the latest film equipment. This will be fully available in June 2018. For more information, please contact our Admissions Team on +44 (0)20 8280 9119.
Where can I find out more about course content?
- You will find an overview of course content on each course page, as well as in our prospectus.
- If you would like to discuss course content in more detail, please contact a member of our short course admissions team on +44 (0)20 8280 9119.
Who are the other participants on the course?
- You must be over 18, or in the case of our Young People’s courses, 14-17 years old to enrol on a MetFilm School London short course.
- The age range and experience of the course participants can vary based on the timing and duration of the course, and the craft type. If you would like to discuss this aspect of the course further, please contact our Admissions Team on +44 (0)20 8280 9119.
Where are the courses located?
- Unless otherwise stated, the course will be held on-site at the MetFilm School London campus, at Ealing Studios. Map. Nearest Tube Stations
What accommodation options are available?
- We have partnered with Central Studios Ealing who provide all-inclusive student accommodation, located just a 3-min walk from MetFilm School.
- There are also alternative accommodation providers available:
Application & Enrolment
Is there an application/enrolment deadline?
- Our short courses have no formal deadline for enrolment, but we do recommend that you secure a place as soon as you can, as courses do book up.
- When a course reaches the maximum allocation of students we cannot accept any further enrolments.
How do I apply?
- For all short courses, we require prospective students to fill in a short course enrolment form.
- Once completed, a member of our Admissions Team will be in touch to discuss next steps.
Will I need a Visa to study with at MetFilm School London?
- If you are an international student outside of the EU, you may require a visa in order to study with us.
- If your application is successful and you are fully enrolled on a course with MetFilm School London, we will provide a letter of confirmation for use in your visa application.
- Please be aware, MetFilm School London does not have the authority to issue an individual with a visa and that each application is the responsibility of the student.
- If you are applying for a course based at our Berlin campus, please see the information regarding visa’s here. https://www.metfilmschool.de/international/
What are the Entry Requirements for short courses?
- Unless otherwise stated, our short courses are suitable for beginners with little or no prior experience. You must be over 18, or in the case of our Young People’s courses, 14-17 years old.
- You must be able to both speak and write in English to a reasonable standard.
Fees & Payment
How do I pay the course fee?
- We accept course fee payments either over the phone using a credit or debit card, or via bank transfer.
- Once we have received a completed enrolment form, a member of our Admissions Team will be in touch to provide more information regarding payment.
- For certain courses, such as our Weekend and Foundation Courses, you can complete the entire enrolment process (including payment) online. Please see individual course pages and click the ‘Buy Now’ button to enrol using this method.
What is the payment structure?
- Payment structure can vary depending on timing, duration, and craft type.
- For full payment terms, please see our Terms & Conditions for non-accredited courses.
Are there any discounts available?
- If you are a returning student looking to study with us again, you are eligible for a discount of 10% off the course fee, or a refund of your previous course fee depending on the course.
- We also offer an ‘early enrolment discount’ of 10% off, for all courses less than Six Months in length. In order to take advantage of our ‘early enrolment discount’, you must secure a place on an available intake at least six months prior to the course start date.