Student Finance Loan
UK students, who normally live in England, who have been accepted onto our Undergraduate programmes may be eligible to apply for a tuition fee loan through Student Finance England.
However, you should be aware that MetFilm School is an Independent Higher Education provider. This means that the maximum Tuition Fee Loan amount, will be £6,165 if you study on our approved full-time accredited programme. Please note therefore that this loan does not cover the full tuition fee.
The Tuition Fee Loan is paid directly to Met Film School towards your programme fee.
You can now apply for funding here.
If you’re a new student starting in 2017/18, enter your details into the Student Finance Calculator for an idea of how much you’ll get through Student Loans, grants and bursaries.
UK Students who normally live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland:
EU FUNDING OPTIONS
You can still apply for financial support if you’re a student from another EU country. Additional help may also be available if you’re a migrant worker from an EEA (European Economic Area) country or Switzerland.
Depending on your circumstances, you may qualify for:
– Help with tuition fees
– Help with tuition fees and ‘additional help’ – for example, living costs
To qualify for a Tuition Fee Loan the following needs to apply:
- You’re an EU national, or the family member of an EU national
- Your qualifications
To find out how to apply for this funding, see the links below:
Funding Postgraduate Study:
Postgraduate funding can be very competitive, so we suggest that you apply as early as possible.
It’s common for postgraduates to help fund their studies by:
– Using savings
– Combining study with work
– Applying for financial help from some of the sources listed below
Postgraduate Loans from the UK Government for UK & EU Students
- There is a new government loan available called the Postgraduate Loan. This can be used to fund up to £10,000 of your study. More information about this can be found here.
- Postgraduate Loan – Eligibility
- Postgraduate Loan – How and When to Apply
- Repaying a Postgraduate Loan:
- Postgraduate Loan – Frequently Asked Questions
Other Sources of Postgraduate Funding
- Postgrad Solutions now offer 15 bursaries across a number of subject areas. Find out more
- Search for postgraduate funding on Hot Courses
- Search the Prospects website for postgraduate funding
- You can also browse funding options from various educational trusts via the Educational Grants Advisory Service (EGAS) website.