Places still available for October 2018. It’s not too late to apply.
We still have some Clearing spaces available on our BA (Hons) Practical Filmmaking course starting this October. Take a look at our Clearing advice below or contact us now for more information.
Come & See Us!
We’re running an Open House drop in from 16 – 18 August. Come along and tour our Ealing Studios campus, discuss your options, and see if MetFilm School is the place for you.
- Thursday 16 & Friday 17 – 9:00 -18:00
- Saturday 18 – 10:00-16:00
What is Clearing?
Clearing is organised by UCAS and is the last opportunity for you to find a place at university for this October. You can use clearing if:
- You have finalised your UCAS application;
- You haven’t had any offers yet;
- Your offers were not completely confirmed;
- You’ve decided to turn down the offers you’ve received;
You’ll also be automatically entered into clearing after 30 June 2018. You can also check out the UCAS clearing page for advice and guidance.
How to apply through Clearing?
Clearing couldn’t be easier, simply:
- Call our admissions hotline on 020 8280 9119, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to check if we have spaces left.
- Have a telephone or in-person interview.
- If accepted, you can accept your offer via UCAS Track, by clicking ‘Add a Clearing Choice’ and adding our institution details below.
Institution Code: M73
BA (Hons) Practical Filmmaking (two years) – WW60
BA (Hons) Practical Filmmaking (three years) – J2A7
What should I have when I call?
When you call during Clearing all you need to provide are:
- Your exam results
- Your UCAS ID number (if you have one)
- The name of the course you are interested in
Clearing Open Evening
We will be running an open evening on Wednesday 22 August at our Ealing Studios campus. Open evenings offer you the chance to see and meet us first hand. They are designed to help you decide if MetFilm School is the place for you.