Please fill in the below form to enrol on one of our courses.
Completing this form confirms your booking (subject to acceptance) to the Met Film School course below:
HOW TO APPLY
All short courses, apart from Acting for Film Level 2 and Part-Time Acting for Level 2 are open to all with no formal entry requirements.
For students interested in securing your place on short courses, the enrolment process is very easy:
- Return a completed enrolment form, or complete the form above with a photocopy of your passport
- For courses costing less than £4,000: the full fee is required at time of booking. Please note your booking is not confirmed until you have made full payment.
- For short courses costing £4,000 or more: students will need to pay 20% of the fee as a deposit to confirm the place. They will then need to pay the outstanding balance six weeks prior to the start of the course
You can either fill in the form above, or download the editable PDF Short Course Enrolment form below.
- Email your completed Enrolment form to email@example.com
- NOTE: If your enrolment requires further information, this should be sent by recorded delivery or couriered to the school with a list of what is included and your name/contact details.
HOW TO PAY
Once students have completed and submitted the enrolment form they can pay by:
- Phoning the admissions team on: Tel: +44 (0) 20 8280 9119 and paying by debit or credit card. Payment can also be made by bank transfer.
- They can also pay by cheque sending this to: Met Film School, Admissions, Ealing Studios, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EP. Students are asked to include their name, address and the course they are enrolling on with cheques sent.