HOW TO APPLY
Most of our short, weekend and part-time courses are open to all with no formal entry requirements. Some courses may require prior relevant experience and/or additional documentation to be provided in addition to this enrolment form. Any additional application requirements are outlined in the ‘Dates & Fees’ section of the respective course page.
For students interested in securing your place on short courses, the enrolment process is very easy:
COURSE FEE PAYMENT
Once you have completed either the online form or the enrolment form, a member of the admissions team will be in touch to arrange your payment. Payments are as follows:
- For courses costing less than £4,000: the full fee is required at time of booking. Please note your booking is not confirmed until you have made full payment.
- For short courses costing £4,000 or more: students will need to pay 20% of the fee as a deposit to confirm the place. They will then need to pay the outstanding balance six weeks prior to the start of the course
- For courses costing £8,000 or more: students will need to pay 20% of the fee as a deposit to confirm the place. They will then need to pay 40% of the outstanding balance six weeks after the deposit payment is made. The remaining balance of 40% will need to be made six weeks prior to the start of the course.
To arrange payment, please see the ‘How to Pay’ section below, or contact our admissions team by phone on +44 (0)20 8280 9119 or by email at email@example.com.
Note: If your enrolment requires further information, a member of our admissions team will be in touch with you once your application form has been processed.
HOW TO PAY
Once students have completed and submitted the enrolment form they can pay by:
- Phoning the admissions team on +44 (0) 20 8280 9119 and paying by debit or credit card. Payment can also be made by bank transfer.
- They can also pay by cheque sending this to Met Film School, Admissions, Ealing Studios, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EP. Students are asked to include their name, address and the course they are enrolling on with cheques sent.