Information on our Six-Month courses application process is outlined below. If you need further information to aid your application please don’t hesitate to contact our admissions team by phone on +44 (0)20 8280 9119 or by email at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Entry Requirements: Six-Month Full-Time courses are open to anyone and there are no specific entry requirements.
To secure a place on one of these courses, the enrolment process is very easy:
- Return a completed enrolment form
- In order for a student to guarantee their place, they will also need to pay 20% of the fee as a deposit (or in the case of Non EU students, the full course fee).
- Students will then need to pay 50% of the outstanding balance a month after the deposit payment.
- The final course fee balance is due six weeks prior to the start of the course.
Please download the editable PDF Short Course Enrolment form below.
To enrol, please email the completed Enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Non-EU students will require a Student Visitor Visa to study on one of Met Film School’s Six-Month Courses. Find out more about Student Visitor Visas.
HOW TO PAY
Once students have submitted their enrolment form, they can pay by:
- Phoning the admissions team on: Tel: +44 (0) 20 8280 9119 and paying by debit or credit card.
- Payment can also be made by bank transfer.
- Students can also pay by cheque sending this to: Met Film School, Admissions, Ealing Studios, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EP. Students are asked to include their nam, address and the course they are enrolling on with their cheque.