Information on our short course application process is outlined below. If you need further information to aid your application please don’t hesitate to contact our admissions team by phone on +44 (0)20 8280 9119 or by email at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
All short courses, apart from Acting for Film Level 2 and Part-Time Acting for Level 2 are open to all with no formal entry requirements.
For students interested in securing your place on short courses, the enrolment process is very easy:
- Return a completed enrolment form
- For courses costing less than £4,000: the full fee is required at time of booking.
- For short courses costing £4,000 or more: students will need to pay 20% of the fee as a deposit. They will then need to pay the outstanding balance six weeks prior to the start of the course (please note that if students subsequently cancel the 20% deposit is not refundable)
Please download the editable PDF Short Course Enrolment form below.
- Email your completed Enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: If your enrolment requires further information, this should be sent by recorded delivery or couriered to the school with a list of what is included and your name/contact details.
HOW TO PAY
Once students have completed and submitted the enrolment form they can pay by:
- Phoning the admissions team on: Tel: +44 (0) 20 8280 9119 and paying by debit or credit card. Payment can also be made by bank transfer.
- They can also pay by cheque sending this to: Met Film School, Admissions, Ealing Studios, Ealing Green, London, W5 5EP. Students are asked to include their name, address and the course they are enrolling on with cheques sent.